Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 8th, 2020 7:11 AM

Trade in scam

I traded In my phone for an iPhone 11 In early January 2020. I left them my phone that was in great condition with the promise of 300.00 credit over a period of 30 months. 4 months later have not received one penny for my phone which att stole from me. I have been told it would take 1 billing cycle. Then 2 billing cycles. Then 3 billing cycles. And after the 3rd one was told I was late on a 5.00 fee so had to wait 3 months. I was told they could give me 75.00 for it. Then went up to 150.00. I said no becuse att owes me 300.00 for it. I had it escalated and was told I would receive the credit within 24-48 hours. 3 weeks later not a penny. Now when I check on the escalated case I am told the case is closed and I will not receive any money for my phone which they will not mail back to me. So clearly att has stolen my phone. Any help on this ?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

4 years ago

File an FCC complaint and someone higher up at AT&T will get in contact with you.

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

So I have edited my comment as I have finally received some resolution. After nearly 7 months, I finally received most of the credit that was due. After speaking with a customer loyalty agent today, he got me in touch with the supervisor I spoke with 2 weeks ago who managed to make some magic.

While everyone I spoke with over the past few months was exceptionally nice and pleasant, not many were helpful. This was mostly due to the different access call centers have. Today though, Enrique, Maya, and the couple others I spoke with were nice and helpful.

Stick with it, it should pan out.

Welcome to my world. I posted a similar comments a few weeks ago. Mine started back in October and I still haven't received anything. You can expect to be contacted in the next few days by an ATT representative and they will remove this post like they did mine. I had some initial hope but that was over two weeks ago.

Anyone on here ever successfully sue ATT in small claims. I beginning to think that may be the only option.

Good luck.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.