Help for account, billing & more
GaretTC's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Dec 12, 2018 6:25 AM

To which email address can I escalate an issue for review by Retention or Office of the President?

I have had a series of issues that have cost me a significant amount of money due to AT&T errors. I have documented evidence of these errors. On 12/11/2018, I had a specific call issue that i would like AT&T or their outsourcing partners to review. I have the name the agent gave me, and the ATTUID she gave me- which seemed false as it did not fit the protocol of how AT&T issues their ATTUIDs. The agent I spoke with didn’t leave notes or make the changes I requested. This was verified by the agent that I spoke with when I called in after that call. My bill is over $440 a month and I am out of contract. I am looking to be treated as a valued customer and ensure that the agent I spoke with never interacts with a customer as she did with me again. I am actively looking to file a Better Business Bureau complaint and cancel with AT&T due to this issue. Who can I contact that can help? AT&T customer service - ending in 0600 and advanced billing - ending in -2081 have not been helpful. The customer retention line has also not been helpful. I have been a customer for over 10 years and would prefer to remain a customer, but cannot continue with AT&T if this issue is not escalated and resolved. Thank you!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

Please let me know if you get anything because I am having a hellish experience with them also.

ACE - Sage

• 

92.3K Messages

3 y ago

Att does not use and does not have an email for support. 

File an FCC complaint and someone from ATT upper management will contact you. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

thank you. this is ridiculous.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.