Need help understanding your bill?
jrastaz's profile

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, May 12th, 2017 11:55 PM

Tired of being cheated by AT&t

AT&T has overcharged me for months I have conversation recorded wheer an AT&T customer service operator saya it's true. The manager at the Citrus Heights store promised to credit my account $180.00 but doesn't, now he is refusing to talk to me. I got it all recorded. At&t refuses to help. They are con artist and ripp-offs. No wonder the got fined for cheating thier customers. Anyone else cheated by At&t, [Edited to comply with Guidelines] I got everything recorded on tape.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@jrastaz Seems doubtful to me, there is no reason for you to record them when you could just look on your bill to see the charges there.

Upload the audio and send a link...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Over charged for what?   

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Well Ace Master, my phone records ALL calls because I have the call recorder app on my phone, due to child custody case.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I was overcharged for Direct T. V. Customer service agreed. My phone records all my calls because of "Record a Call" App. I don't know who you are but seems to make up your mind before yoy know the facts, you probably work for AT&T.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@jrastaz No one asked HOW you recorded the call.

You were asked what you were over charged for and did NOT respond with any specific details. Although, now we know you're posting DirecTV issues in the cellular forum. 

I also made a perfectly valid point that you'd have it in writing so you'd have no need to record it.

If you accidentally recorded it, that makes sense. But you did NOT respond at all about already having it in writing and you did NOT respond to posting a copy for us to hear. (Of course I posting this thinking that it was a cellular issue).

I don't know who you are but seems to make up your mind before yoy know the facts,

The question is why haven't you shared any facts?

As you're ignoring the questions and points that we make/ask, It's much more likely you're just here to post vague complaints and attempt to stir things up.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@jrastaz   

Not what I mean.  

Im looking for:

"I have 3 receivers and they bill me for 4 every month".  

Or

" I was supposed to get an employee discount, but it's not posting"

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same thing happened to me where AT&T  Agent #GCO639 offered to lower my bills to $131 +tax to which i agreed but when the bill came it was $234.40 with tax. I must have been through a dozen of at&t agents and they pretend to connect you to a manager but they leave the line and you get connected to at&t first greeting message. They have everything on my note about $131 and now they say that that agent quoted me wrong. I asked them to switch me back to what it was before which they did but they won't take the overcharges away. I refused to pay the overcharges and now they are charging $5 for late payment and $2 per line for switching back. These guys are trained to be leaches to suck all our money out. What a shame to treat customers like me who has been with AT&T for more than 25 years.

Shame on you AT&T employees, supervisors, managers, directors and whole company.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@rnand64   There is an online comparison tool you can access if you login to your account and select "change plan".   It lists what you would pay based on current devices.

There is no excuse for not knowing what you pay for your plan and whatnplans are available.  Reps cannot just make stuff up for you.  

IMG_5682.PNG

1 Attachment

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

When I quote a price I don't include device installment payments, insurance premiums, taxes or the cost of any add-ons like international calling, etc.

If someone asks me how much will 16GB Mobile Share Advantage plan with 2 lines cost I'll say $130. That's the plan's cost.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@David606 wrote:

If someone asks me how much will 16GB Mobile Share Advantage plan with 2 lines cost I'll say $130. That's the plan's cost.

And that's how I'd say it. Since phones and insurance cost the same across plans, no point in figuring in those numbers. And no one has exact numbers on taxes/fees no point factoring in that area either.

I usually estimate my Michigan taxes/fees at being less than $5 a month per line, at least where I live, but I'm not even certain that's the same throughout the state (or even each county, does Detroit have additional taxes on lines?)...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.