Need help understanding your bill?
Michdee's profile

10 Messages

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 6:41 PM

Thank you chris the agent!

I was so stressed when i received my bill this month I was charged an $1600 for an international call I didn't make. I called 10 agents and nobody really answered me well and didn't do anything. I was so mad and frustrated. The thing is also keep getting this lazy agent all the time, why am I so unlucky? She didn't even bother to check on my acc so I keep hanging up on her! 

I called again for the last time and I got this agent named Chris. Please att you need to promote him he is so smart!! he fixed my account and also fixed my anxiety! Your other agents made me cry because they (Edited per community guidelines) so bad at their work, good thing I kept trying and really found one after talking to 10 agents. I found the one who will save me from this misery!! 

Thank you Chris for helping me with this! You da best!

10 Messages

3 months ago

I would also like to commend Chris he really helped me a lot with my issues. I was so frustrated at first because I called almost 10 agents and nobody really helped me or did their work nor even opened my account to see whats the problem! til I got this very good representative named Chris a call from 2/2/2024 . Great job! 

10 Messages

3 months ago

I would like to give this amazing rep named Chris for his excellent work but I didn't receive any review after the call. How can I give him a 5 star one or commend him? I really want to give him 10 stars for helping me! I just didn't receive the star reviews after the call!pls

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled How do I leave a 5 star review from a call rep?

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

@Michdee

Thank you for taking the time to pass along your compliments over Chris' assistance. They have been forwarded to @ATTHelp leadership.

Thanks!
The AT&T Community Team 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.