Need help understanding your bill?
r1ck1c's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, April 6th, 2019 8:22 PM

Texts not showing in usage log

When checking the usage via my app in data, tak, and text logs ONLY “mobile data” is showing. Texts/IM are not on the log. This has only been happening the last two days. I updated the app and no change- any help out there?

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Text logs are showing for only 3 of the four phones on our account. The fourth only shows mobile data.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I also would like to know why all of a sudden text details are not available!   I cannot see any text details on any of our 3 lines....I would like this feature as I have a teenager I like to monitor!!!

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This is happening again

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi 

I’m confused. I have voice and text info displayed on days before and after my day of interest. On that day no record of calls or texts. Weird and frustrating. Why would it just happen on one day? 

Teacher

• 

45 Messages

3 years ago

OMG, AGAIN?  Why is it that data and voice is showing up in our usage logs, but not texts?  We're seeing NO TEXTS for this billing cycle or the last billing cycle.  

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue!! I am going to switch services, I have had my fill with att. I hear xfinity offers great service in our area. 

Teacher

• 

45 Messages

3 years ago

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have two phone lines, but only one of the #'s is showing use on the call/text log, even though both phones are being used.  What is causing this?

Teacher

• 

45 Messages

3 years ago

This is common.  There have been issues ever since AT&T changed their website.  You just have to keep opening ticket after ticket.  They will give you a resolution date that they most likely will not keep, and you have to call back again and again, but if you stay on them, in a few months you might get it resolved.  That's what we just went through in another thread.  Good luck.

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

My text messages from September 20, 2022 to October 19, 2022 disappeared. They used to be there, but now they are gone.  I checked like I always do under usage history  in my ATT account.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.