Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Apr 6, 2020 10:46 AM

Text messages

I am receiving texts from 4144333895 but it shows on my bill as 79245 I'd this a scam

Responses

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

Where does a text come from with the number79245
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

That is short code, or text from a computer. If you don't recognize the text message leave it alone and delete it

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

The shirt number showed on my cell text details but the number I text to is (Edited as per community guidelines).this person contacted me on Twitter and I gave him my cell number.we texted awhile and then he asked me for a virus donation.i said no a few texts later he asked for my name SSN and birthday.im lonely and he's very flattering half the time.Im being scammed right?

(edited)

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

Yeah, scam

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

Thank you