Need help understanding your bill?
tango15000's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, March 3rd, 2019 5:11 PM

Text message logs missing?

Hey everyone!  I called AT&T for an answer, but they're still investigating.  I figured I'd ask here as well...  When I log in to my account and go to talk/text/data logs, my text message logs are missing from my February statement up until now.  It's only showing mobile data.  I can see all my text message usage in all previous statements before February though.  I also noticed that the drop down menu has changed since January.  Now, the drop down menu's options are Talk and Text/Data.  Before February, there were 3 options:  Talk and Text and Data.  Did AT&T stop keeping records of texts sent out after February or something?  I'm on an Android and nothing has changed.  I'm still sending SMS messages through a regular messages app.  

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It happened to me too they were all there and now they are gone for the last cycle. 

• 

1 Message

me too absolutely nothing

• 

4 Messages

Me too. AT&T WHEN ARE GOING TO CORRECT THIS.

• 

1 Message

I've had the same thing. I was on the phone with someone for an hour and they couldn't figure it out and a few days before that I was on Chat with someone who couldn't figure it out either. Both people told me they would submit a ticket but I haven't heard anything since. It's very frustrating.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.