Need help understanding your bill?
Artistlorie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 22nd, 2019 1:29 PM

Text log is missing

The text log is missing from all of my accounts on both the app and desk top. The data usage appears but no text usage. I have called twice to find a solution. The first time they were going to send it to a “higher level”. He took my email and told mw to expect someone to contact me. I have heard nothing. The second call was trippy! I talked to 4 different departments and spend 25 minutes on the phone to suddenly be disconnected. Needless to say it was not resolved.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same thing is happening to me. When I called the women was nice but kept telling me that it can take 72 hours to show up. I explained that even the text messages that logged before from this billing period were gone. She said it was not a “known” issue. After I was not taking this as an answer she said even though technically I should wait 72 hours she would open a case. A case has been opened. She said oh, this must be a known isssue since the resolve by date isn’t until March 7. So, what I gathered from this is that it is a known issue but they don’t have a fix yet. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.