W

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 8, 2020 11:24 PM

Terrible customer service

After six hours on the phone with multiple supervisors and mid level associates I have hit a breaking point.  I tried upgrading my phone online and pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold 2.  I am part of the next up program and paid a remaining balance on the phone of $109.95 to early upgrade.  I was emailed to contact customer service about my order.  I am being told by the online customer service that I am not eligible for an upgrade.  After being bounced around from department to department, I finally made my way to the sales department and next up program department.  Both of which have seen that I am upgrade eligible.  The sales supervisor even offered to do the upgrade for me over the phone, but since it is a pre-order, I would have to go to a store and or wait for the phone to be released.  I unfortunately am at high risk for covid and can not risk entering a building that I can not contact trace.  I explained to him that there is still a pending order online and he contacted me with the online department to push through the order as they will see what he has seen and other have seen as well.  This is where the shenanigans begin again.  Every single person I have talked to from the online department has said I am not upgrade eligible.  I explain that I am part of the next up program, they see I have paid the early upgrade fee, but still they say no.  I am waiting for a manager to call me back, I doubt he does.  I am at my wit send with this company.  I am also in charge of 19 retail stores that use AT&T for our telecommunications, and I am the person in charge of this department.  If this issue is not resolved by tonight I will have to cancel our contracts because this customer service is plain unacceptable.  How one group of people who are in charge of upgrades can say yes and the people who process the order only say no.

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Update, no call from the service manager.  Just disappointing.....

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.