For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
lguy29's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 8:36 PM

Teacher discount

I am the primary account owner for my plan, however, my husband is a teacher. How can we get his 25% discount on the plan?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

Put the account in his name. The person eligible for the discount needs to be the account owner.

1 Message

6 months ago

Would a retired teacher who is also a member of AARP be eligible for BOTH the teacher discount and the AARP member discount?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 months ago

Active certified/licensed K-12 classroom teachers and college/university professors and instructors based in the U.S can receive discounts. 

Retired educators are not eligible for the discount.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 months ago

FYI the AARP discount only applies to the premium or elite plan. Or metered plans..

It would be $10 off the premium or Elite plan making it the same cost as extra.

Signature discount program for teachers, doctors, nurses, physicians assistants, first responders, military and veteran allows 25% discount off the unlimited your way plans (Elite, premium, extra, starter)

AARP, student and other business signature discounts  only allows reduction in the cost of the top level plan to the same cost as the mid-level plan - Extra

2 Messages

4 months ago

How, or where, do I upload my documents that show I am a teacher?  Also, what constitutes as "proof" of this?

Thank you for your help,

Noke

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

4 months ago

TEACHER/EDUCATOR: Eligibility: Avail. to K-12 classroom teachers and college/university professors and instructors based in the US. As proof of eligibility, must provide unexpired employee ID, recent paystub from w/in 90 days, or employment letter from w/in 30 days. Offer available only in select locations/channels. 

https://www.att.com/verification/teacher

2 Messages

4 months ago

Thank you : )

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.