Need help understanding your bill?
Ayeteetee_is_bad_news's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, March 19th, 2023 4:39 AM

Stay Away From AT&T!!

I just opened an account with this miserable company. I wanted to port over one number… a number I had for over 20 years that was used for business and personal. They not only incorrectly assigned the number twice they then released the number and I ‘lost’ it. They said there is nothing they can do. They assigned it to a car… yes a car for support type reasons… but somehow, even though they completely messed up in releasing the number, they can’t give it back to me. Apparently, the car… who doesn’t care what number is assigned to it… is the first sentient car on the planet and has grown attached to my number. It would almost be funny if it didn’t actually harm my business. 

so here I am a new customer with multiple lines, getting… what’s the word, screwed… by AT&T in the first month of being a customer. At least they showed their true colors while I can still get a refund for all the new iPhone 14’s I got. Never again. I highly recommend anyone considering AT&T to go elsewhere. 

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ They canceled our business account and now we're stuck with 3 Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra's that are basically garbage now since they're locked to AT&T. Either way AT&T has now turned into garbage don't use them. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ We traded in devices worth about $3,460 dollars and they have now stolen our trade-ins and will not return them or fix our account. We plan on taking AT&T to Federal Court as we have exhausted all our options. Even small claims court or dispute resolution. We're moving our next route to Federal Court.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

1 year ago

Guess you did not read the terms of service.

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

Whose post are you commenting on @Glimmerman76? My original post or the one from @cm5666427?  I'll let cm5666427 speak for themselves, but if you're commenting on my post, would love for you to elaborate on what you mean.

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

I have a follow-on to my original post to further confirm that anyone... or really everyone... should stay away from AT&T.  After over three weeks of daily calls and making threats (and let's face it they were mostly empty threats... since what was I going to do, sue AT&T), they finally restored my phone number.  No apology... no compensation... not even a token courtesy credit for the loss of business I suffered, frustration, and time associated with all of this.  However, a couple of weeks later, I was advised that due to an error they were going to take back the number and assign me a new one... and waive the charge for a new number!  The hubris of this organization!  I tried for weeks to get a hold of the correct department to discuss this matter.  Apparently, the department in question (which still has no name) can only make outgoing calls... no incoming calls allowed and even employees can't get a hold of this department.  Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.  After countless hours, the best response I got was that this order came from the 'office of the president' and there is nothing to be done.  This was a number that I previously had for 20+ years... had ported it in to AT&T... they then 'lost it' for three weeks... restored it... only to tell me that they're taking it away from me.

Ported my number out to a different carrier before they could do that and in the process of moving all of my business (10+ lines and related services) to another carrier.  I will NEVER willingly do business with AT&T again and will do anything I can to discourage anyone from using their services.

To anyone reading this... please do yourself a favor and choose anyone except for AT&T for literally anything that they offer!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.