Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 17, 2019 1:09 AM

Smart label is not showing any info

I sent my return phone to UPS( I found out that it was supposed be USPS. I was told by UPS that USPS come and picks packages up twice a day. I returned my phone on 4/6/19 and was told att never got the phone. Of course UPS didn't give a receipt which is my bad. Is there a way to see who has it. USPS doesn't see the track number that I have.

This is what smart label website shows

Tracking Summary
Ship DateTracking NumberReference NumberCurrent StatusEstimated Delivery
UnknownremovedremovedIn Transit 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Rscarol

Scholar

• 

156 Messages

2 years ago

In your post it says that the current status is “in transit.” It sounds to me like USPS did get the package, and that it has not yet been delivered to its destination. Smart label wouldn’t report in transit unless it was actually.... in transit, would they ? Maybe smart label tracking numbers aren’t compatible with USPS front end tracking. That’s how it is for a lot of international mail, anyways. It wouldn’t say it’s in transit if not scanned it in some system. USPS counter can find the last place the barcode was scanned and give you contact info for that location and someone can look around. When things get shipped they go in larger containers and scanned together. Sometimes a smaller item won’t get scanned when it goes in the larger container towards its destination so it becomes untracked for a period of time..... before turning up hopefully at the right place. Perhaps start here.... if gong to the post office isn’t convenient. https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

2 years ago

@Deraga 

Try it in here http://tracking.smartlabel.com/  This is ATT's return shipping partner.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Smart Label -having issues 

I returned a brand new apple watch back in July 31st, 2019 within the allowable 14 day limit using a smart label return shipping label provided by AT&T.  Almost three weeks later, they say they haven’t received it, the tracking number listed on the shipping label does not provide any information about it’s whereabouts, and my most current bill has charges for that device included in it. Still today 12/10/19 nothing has been resolved.  I have called AT&T customer service more than 10 times with no sucess, nobody knows anything. I visited a store at camp bowie in Fort Worth, TX and they could not help me at all, they just called customer service and had me speaking with them for an about 1 hour with no resolution at the end. They told I needed to go to a USPS and get a tracking number since the smart label tracking number does not pull up anything. I went into the usps, and they cant pull anything. Basicly we just dropped off the apple watch with one of the reps at usps and they told my wife it the bottom portion of the smart label paper provided by ATT  was our receipt. Has anyone got any solution for this ?? 

Get started...

Ask a new question