Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
engmde980's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 2:56 AM

Should we record every conversation with an AT&T sales agent

Of thee people I told I changed my service to AT&T, two said they were charged more for less.  Add my name to the list.  What people are told on the phone means nothing. Next call different agent different story  and no follow through.  What can I do?  Can I get a transcript of the call?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

84.1K Messages

6 y ago

I understand you are confused and frustrated.
If it would help to have the pricing plans explained I am happy to do so.

I don't think call transcripts are shared with customers.

*****PLEASE DO NOT post any personal, private or identifying information. *****
This is a customer to customer forum. We can't guarantee an employee will see your post.
We will do our best to help you.
Please provide enough details of your problem so that we aren't asking you dumb question, or worse, giving you dumb answers.

If we are able to help, please mark the solution so your question is marked SOLVED, it may help other users. Thank you! 📱

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

I don't think I am confused about the pricing.  It is simple.  I was told any line moved from Sprint to AT&T would get a credit.  I asked several different ways.  I paid full price for two phones.  One I bought through AT&T and I didn't.  Anyway what matters is I what I was told they did not do and by the time you know what they are up to it is past the time to back out.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

84.1K Messages

6 y ago

The line credit for porting lines in seems to have expired recently.
There is a promotion for purchase of two LG phones now.

As with many promotions you have to sign up before they expire.

Whe I signed up the stated date of expiration was 3/31/14. So I ported all my lines in February and March.
The line credits are not credited until after 90 days.

Hopefully you will get better reception than on your previous carrier.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

I ported the phone in early December.  I was not that unhappy with Sprint but I didn't have a smart phone and my wife had a GSM iPhone 5S with no SIM she brought from China (reimported to china from america).  I ported two lines bought a phone through AT&T.  The $150 credit for each line they said I would get played into my decsion.  When I got the order email I called again to ask about the credit since they were not listed.  Again told on the phone I would get a credit for each line.  I am an engineer with a masters I understand how to ask a very specific question.  So how do I get the transcript?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 y ago

If you have a Masters In engineer you should know that there is no way to a transcript of the conversation as its for there own internal used not for the callers benefit. 

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines - Thank you]

Just saying no point of barking a storm because you won't get that recording!! Move on or move back to sprint if you that angry!

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi there @engmde980

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience in your move to AT&T. I’d be happy to help put this right for you. If you could please send me a Private Message with the following information, I can begin looking into this for you!

• Cell and/or account number
  • Email address
  • Full name
  • Cell numbers of added lines
  • Date lines added

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

pzjagd

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

6 y ago

I ported a line on Nov 20 and the credit just showed up within the last week. Maybe you just need to give it a little longer to show up.

Get started...

Ask a new question