For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tdanielle44's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 10:24 PM

SERVICE

feb .9 i switched over from tmobile to this service . i done had problems with is service since i switch i have more dropped calls then i ever had i dont get my email text mesages nothing. i have called almost every week for the same problem i litteraly talked to 20 techs all they all say the same thing we can trouble shoot it . let alone i have told every person i talk to that it dont work . i dont gert my emails i dont get my text messages i have tones of dropped calls . i hate this service an for me to pay  164$ a month for some no good services is beyond me . i went in to ther store an the guy didnt even know what was going on . for me to have a iphone 14 brand new an to get this type of service .. if you do chose to switch companys dont go to att they service (Edited per community guidelines)

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

1 year ago

No company provides service everywhere. If you've had it a month and none of the troubleshooting has improved anything, switch back. If you bought the phone on installments, pay them off and have it unlocked first if you want to keep using it. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.