For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
thuhdad's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 21st, 2014 5:54 AM

Service

Hope ATTDimitri and ATTMariana are reading this. Hope they work for ATT since I can´t email ATT.

I won´t say I hate ATT but I am close.  If there were another competitive international provider, I would consider giving that company all my business.

I have worked for a while to combine my accounts.....

I have made repeated phone calls with repeated ATT shuffles....endless transfers ``to the right person´´

obviously never got there, right?

I am never home to get the paper statements and it is impossible to

link the numbers - given the current online information or talking to a live person.

They say that they are combined but I have to link them myself - online....yeah, right

That is what I was told by the ATT rep....

I tried to link my phone to the wireless and the 2 options for

receiving the registration number were by phone....how do you do that? - text a home phone number?......and snail mail.....why in the world

would this be a consideration....why not send the registration to the email which is already on file

with ATT?

Every other company in the world does this....

I don´t have the time to wait days for the mail.  I work out of the country...I am leaving again next week....

Okay, okay - I hate ATT and do not expect this issue to be resolved by this

email either...why should this posting generate exceptional results?...

What I expect is to have to make another phone call which will last years....and maybe one

of these days put everything altogether....don´t really expect that.....

But I don´t have the patience beyond this venting to return to this forum for the

answer.....

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@thuhdad wrote:

Hope ATTDimitri and ATTMariana are reading this. Hope they work for ATT since I can´t email ATT.

I won´t say I hate ATT but I am close.  If there were another competitive international provider, I would consider giving that company all my business.

I have worked for a while to combine my accounts.....

I have made repeated phone calls with repeated ATT shuffles....endless transfers ``to the right person´´

obviously never got there, right?

I am never home to get the paper statements and it is impossible to

link the numbers - given the current online information or talking to a live person.

They say that they are combined but I have to link them myself - online....yeah, right

That is what I was told by the ATT rep....

I tried to link my phone to the wireless and the 2 options for

receiving the registration number were by phone....how do you do that? - text a home phone number?......and snail mail.....why in the world

would this be a consideration....why not send the registration to the email which is already on file

with ATT?

Every other company in the world does this....

I don´t have the time to wait days for the mail.  I work out of the country...I am leaving again next week....

Okay, okay - I hate ATT and do not expect this issue to be resolved by this

email either...why should this posting generate exceptional results?...

What I expect is to have to make another phone call which will last years....and maybe one

of these days put everything altogether....don´t really expect that.....

But I don´t have the patience beyond this venting to return to this forum for the

answer.....

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @thuhdad 

Please follow MicCheck's advice and send a private message to our team using the link provided above.
 We'll be happy to help you with that!

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.