For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
gthatnt's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, December 9th, 2016 11:23 PM

Ridiculous evil fee - Setup fee for TeleNav Lite

as we have been using Telenav lite for years, no setup fee ever, now suddently ATT tab new $20 fee to it. You guys don't setup anything, this no app setup. The feature was on Premier website, we can added before. Now ATT took it away, and add $20 fee to setup. What a riff off service.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

This is a community forum.  I've never heard of this.  Explain?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

NM looked it up.  The first review says, the App is free, the service is not.   Look it up in the play store yourself.  ATT isn't charging you.  The App is.  

I run my own business and use mile IQ, for which I pay $6 a month.  It auto tracks my mileage.  

Given what this app does, I'm not surprised it has a subscription fee.  

Screenshot_20161209-195920.png

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

There are 2 versions: Lite ($19.99/month) and other version $12/month. Been used for years, employees added and removed from time to time, there were no such "SETUP fee" $20 for TeleNav track Lite.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

i'll check out myIQ - $6/month - is much better than we paid $19.99/month. Now they want to charge us additional $20 "Setup" fee - we do all the "setup" from config to report - ATT did nothing except for "add in feature code for Telenav Track".

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

"Telnav Track Lite" is Addon service - lack of features and functionality - unless you have to get it. Don't use it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

It looks like your app is for big business, tracking multiple vehicles.   Mile IQ is for single users.  

I don't get the set up fee and you should talk to the business/premier center.  I looked all over the google play store, it looks like the lite app is no longer available.  (Forced upgrade?).  My password app did that to me, even forced me to buy it again to keep it when it upgraded.  

I just don't see what ATT has to do with it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.