Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 3:05 PM

Reward Card

When I purchased my microcell on Aug 31, 2015, I was told I would receive a $75 gift card. I received the micocell and it works beautifully, but I had heard or seen anything about the gift card. Cab you hekp?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.4K Messages

4 years ago

The current $75 mail-in rebate will only be available to active AT&T subscribers who purchased an AT&T MicroCell between 11/18/2014 – 11/17/2016. 

The rebate must be postmarked by 12/17/16, received by 1/1/17 and the rebate Form can be printed from the following link: Click here to open PDF

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @bclark42

Thank you for reaching out to our community regarding the $75.00 rebate for the Microcell purchase.

I’m glad to hear that the Microcell is working for you. You will need to fill out the rebate form in order to get the rebate.

Please click here and print out, fill out and mail in the form to get the rebate.

Hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I have not received my 100 dollar reward card yet.

Get started...

Ask a new question