For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
B

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 7:06 PM

Reconnecting Services

I was told Sept. 17th by a customer service agent that if I made a payment that day and a payment arrangement for the 25th and paid. There’d be no issue reconnecting my services. I have email proof of payment arrangement.

The 25th I paid the remaining balance at 8am. Shortly after I received a notification from the app that my account had been cancelled!!!

I called ATT and spoke to about 7 different people over 6 hours. One told me there was an issue reinstating service because ATT neglected to Deunify my account in March when I cancelled Wifi services. She said she needed to run my credit to start me a new account and that failed. Since then I’ve received about 7 of the same letters in the mail from ATT credit checks. I gave them permission one time. Why has my credit been ran 7 (Edited per community guidelines)ing times!

Just for them to tell me I’d get a call back in 3 days. After 4 days had not received a call. (Saturday) 

Called again just to go through the same 4-5 hours of holding and transferring and talking to automated systems, just for them to tell me the same (Edited per community guidelines)! I was told a ticket had been sent to Integrated Service Management and they’d call me.

3 days later I called again —- same (Edited per community guidelines). I talked to someone in the loyalty department 10/2 who told me he submitted a ticket to the back office and gave me a Case # said I should get a call within 7-10 business days. It’s now October 27th and I still do not have service on my phone.

Ive talked to the following departments:

Customer Service

Billing

PST Escalation

Integrated Service Management 

Loyalty Department (Ryan)

& probably more!

[email scrubbed]

Account Phone #: (Edited to remove personal information)

Case #: 147032579

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

The last four of your account number in your screenshot does not match what you put in your post. Also, this is not a way to reach AT&T Customer Care. No one here has access to your account. This is a customer based forum, so you should remove your personal information.

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

My post says the Account PHONE number, which is different than the account number.

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

No it doesn't. Personal information is removed. This is not customer care. No one has access to your account.

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

As I said before My post says the Account PHONE number if you read it again, which is different than the account number. Clearly I've been in touch with customer care, they are no help along with 7 other departments so here I am. 

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

As I said before, no it does not. Besides, this is a customer based forum. Not a way to reach AT&T. No one here has access to your account.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.