Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
N

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 7:56 PM

rebate card never sent

I placed a BOGO + reward card order last summer when I added a new wireless line. I think that the reward card was supposed to be $250. Anyway, after 2 or 3 months of not receiving the card, I called and was told that it couldn't be sent until I had the new line for 90 days; the rep said I'd receive the reward card in 1 month. Well, it never came. I attempted to contact AT&T in early January and was promised a callback but never received it. Today, I called, spent almost 45 minutes on hold, and then was told 'sorry, you are not eligible for your reward card because it is over 6 months old.'

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service I have ever received. AT&T failed to meet their commitment and now they are punishing me! I need this issue resolved!

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

9 months ago

Hello,

Att Rewards Center is best place to start at https://rewardcenter.att.com and contact is “For reward-related questions, please call: (Phone number hidden) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday.” If you’re BoGo is in effect, then you just have to figure out where your ordered that had $250 rebate (online, phone, store, retailer) and follow up with that channel. They’d be familiar with recent promotions. Generally, these rebates need to be redeemed by email within a time frame after activation. If it’s been too long, but you inquired before, it should be noted on account in that time to setup a ticket for a resolution to your issue.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question