Need help understanding your bill?
AW89's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 6:04 PM

Question from a new ATT Customer

Hi Guys,

I am planning to make the switch to ATT wireless from my T-Mobile account within the next few weeks. Was wondering if you guys could help me answer a few questions. 

First, I am currently on a Family Plan with T-Mobile, to which I am NOT the primary account holder.  I would like to bring my T-Mobile mobile number over to ATT, to do so will I need to bring my T-Mobile Primary Account Holder with me when I register for an ATT account in the ATT store?  Or can I just bring the account number and name and switch it over myself?

Secondly, If I begin with an individual plan with ATT can I add more lines in the next upcoming months and eventually convert my individual plan over to a family plan? If so, is there a charge assessed with doing this?

Thirdly, are there any other fees assesed with opening up a line with ATT besides the price of the phone and the new activation fee, which I have read is $36 dollars-is that correct?

Fourthly, I use a lot of data but was trying to avoid paying the most for the highest level of data (which I believe is 4GB), if I use wireless through my iPhone is that still assessing me data usage? Are there any loopholes around that?

Thanks for helping me out guys, I'm excited to make the switch over to ATT, I have heard that they're awesome!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Run before its to late, RUN, RUN, RUN.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.