Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 23, 2013 12:18 AM

PUK code

I need a PUK code my Alcatel prepaid phone ive call all the numbers to talk to someone but still noone and its after hours so what do i need to do to get the code?????

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT_James

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

7 years ago

Anna7825,

Hello and welcome to the forum, sorry no one was able to help you after hours, hopefully all issues are resolved at this time.

An overview of PUK codes

Get the PUK code for my GoPhone device

James

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Heayyy how do i get my puk code
wingrider01

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Danniieelaa wrote:
Heayyy how do i get my puk code

go to MyATT and you can get it there after you sign on, if you are looking for a unlock go to this link and fill in the information

http://forums.att.com/t5/Apple-Community-Discussion/iPhone-Unlock-Information/m-p/3260825#U3260825

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

hey my at&t go sim card is lck and forgot my puk code and need help

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

4 years ago

My SIM is locked and I can't login to my account. How do I get my PUK?
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

4 years ago

Call AT&T customer service.

This is a user helping user forum and no one here has that information.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

4 years ago

If I could make a call I would not be on this lame interface. And I'm positive that the company IT Support monitors these pages. So … wrong, next?
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

4 years ago

The only other way is to log on to your online account. The PUK can be found there.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question