Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Etutsrick's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 12:24 AM

Promotion card worthless?

We received a promotion card for a 4s when my wife upgraded to her 5s. When I tried to use it today to order a new 6 I was told it was expired. That is really not acceptable since AT&T got the phone and I got nothing. Please help. Card ID# ***. I would at least like to get a new case for the new phone when it arrives.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Responses

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hello, Etutsrick!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your trade-in gift card has expired. We would be happy to review your account and explore some options, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I just ordered an iPhone 6, when will the clock start ticking on my two years before I can upgrade again?

Get started...

Ask a new question