Help for account, billing & more
J

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 18, 2020 5:17 AM

PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEMS - ANNOYED

Hello,

I know this is going to be a public post but honestly i dont really care right now, i am so beyond frustrated i am about to cancel my services on AT&T and go to a more reliable company where I could be treated much better.

EVER SINCE BEFORE I came back to AT&T i have been getting all my orders cancelled once placing them a couple hours after doing it. Now i am not even getting emails saying my order is cancelled. I have to go into a store to get assistance for an associate so i can get my orders to process. this is beyond frustrating.

ACE - Sage

• 

92.1K Messages

2 y ago

1. We are in the middle of a pandemic. Like other carriers AT&T is operating with reduced staff. Shipping both in and out of AT&T is unreliable and takes more time than normal
2. If there's a problem with your order, most of the time it has something to do with a mismatch in your information. Your name or billing address on your credit card doesn't match the ame or address you're having your shipment sent to. Usually you would be asked to go to a store and verify your identity but that may not be possible because many stores are closed. The few stores that are open are doing curbside service for urgent issues only. You trying to take advantage of a free phone offer when your current provider works just fine is really not urgent. But AT&T won't turn away your money.

3. This is not the time to be making changes and switching carriers. As you now know if there's any glitch, it cannot easily be resolved by going to a store or even making a quick phone call to get help.
I have advised before and I will do so again. Stay put with your current carrier. If you want to switch carriers do so when this nonsense is over with and service can be given at its normal levels.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.