Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 6, 2020 11:39 PM

Port a number from Verizon to AT&T.

I want to take my number ive had forever which my work is now paying for from verizon to AT&T. AT&T says they need my companys verizon pin to transfer the number. My company is not willing to give out their billing address and pin over the phone. They said they have tranfered numbers before without giving the pin.. At&t says they cant do anything without the pin. what are my options thx

Responses

Rscarol

Scholar

• 

156 Messages

2 months ago

ok so you need to find your employers POC for the Verizon account, get them to have the Verizon Port Center set your line to what is basically the “immediate port out no questions asked” status. This will allow att to pick up the number even if they provide totally incorrect account verification data to Verizon. It will be tricky to get someone’s to do this as regular reps will not know this stuff unless they do large account transfers between carriers. Alternative: have Verizon move your line to an account in your name and then you port to AT&T. The form looks like this but get it from the Verizon rep or your company. http://www.wiu.edu/university_technology/utech_pdfs/telecommunications/Verizon%20Transfer%20Responsibility%20Form.pdf