Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
A

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 25, 2020 9:40 PM

Poor service

I have been an AT&T customer since my first mobile phone in the 1990s. Recently due to a mess up by AT&T my plan was increased by almost $100. I have spent countless of hours trying to correct. I was told by customer service that I would be reimbursed. I called today and the individual acted like nothing could be done despite the fact that I was told that something would be done. Given the countless of hours I have spent trying to correct the error by AT&T I feel like be a loyal customer for >20 years means nothing to AT&T. So I have decided to end this relationship and head to Verizon on Friday to change cell phone carriers unless I hear back from someone who will help me. My cell number is (Edited as per community guidelines)

Alan Adelman

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

2 months ago

So how many of us customers do you want to call you on the number that you should have been asked not to post on a public forum?

This is not AT&T customer support it is a customer populated Community Forum. You are Anonymous here despite posting your personal information which will be removed.

The community is here to offer advice and suggestions on how you might resolve, but  cannot fix it for you.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

489 Messages

2 months ago

Hello @aadelman,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

Get started...

Ask a new question