Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Tinaspin's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 6th, 2023 5:00 AM

POA

I have submitted the POA needed per email and gotten an automated reply. No communication thereafter. Store manager has done it also, then a person via phone. It has been in total 3 weeks and absolutely no reply even after I have followed up on the phone and email multiple times never getting any email reply or phone call.  I find it strange, AT and T has no phone directory for a legal department. Only reached even internally by email. Seems rather concerning to me especially seeing so many others are dealing with the same concerns where clients are getting no remedy and costing them financially. Is someone going to cover the costs of the delays in business for the personal accounts needed to protect the principal of the POA we are charged to honor as we can’t access important info and or their phone numbers to do our jobs as POA protecting our clients. Following your rules and been patient, yet still nothing. Wondering if there is even really a dedicated department for matters like these and if so, grave concerns of monitoring it for accountability. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

1 year ago

Have you asked the store manager to change the passcode on the account? As long as you know that you can manage the account. 

You can file a complaint with the BBB which will get escalated to the Office of the President. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.