Cyber Week Deals: Buy an eligible iPhone & get a FREE AT&T Charger!
Help for account, billing & more
J

• 

2 Messages

Wed, May 27, 2020 3:56 PM

phone credit

I did an upgrade in December 2019, a sale agent delivered my phone set it up for me. Told me I should be receiving an envelope so I can ship my two phonessi i won't be charged for them. One month later did not received anything. I contacted AT&T a rep agent told me to go to the store to drop it off. On Jan 25, 2020 took both phones in a manager by the name Christopher Merritt and an employee Rashaud Waver helped me that day. The manager did some paperwork on the computer for my returned phones and after he was done told me everything was taken care of. Did not provide me (Edited per community guidelines) any receipts that the phones were returned and I didn't think about it at that time because I "trusted" them. Little did I know a month later I was charged for both phones. AT&T said I didn't return the phones so they charged me for them. I contacted AT&T everyone i spoke to gave me the run around. NOBODY was able to help me, they told me to go back to the store where I dropped the phones. I couldn't at that time because of the pandemic crisis had just hit us. Finally was able to go to the store last week. An AT&T employee helped me and told me there's no record of me returning both phones in their system! Wow like really ....so meaning the manager and the employee did something to the phones. They try to get rid of me by saying I needed to call customer care and that I did not need to come to the store. I was really upset because they refused to help me. They have cameras if they go back and look on the day I came in with my phones but the employee told me she couldn't. I then left called customer care finally got to speak to an agent who was able to help me a little more than anybody I've tried talking to. The agent did some research and found that one of the phones has been delivered to the warehouse but the other phone has not been received. He said as if the phone never exited. So meaning I'm still being charged for one of the phone. At this point I'm so frustrated why would AT&T do this to me? It was not fair at all. I called back to the store and wanted to speak to a manager. One of the manager came on the phone told me he couldn't do anything for me. I'm going to do a (Edited per community guidelines) for this because its not fair that I did my part in returning the phones and because AT&T employees took my phones and did not do what they're supposed to do. Now I have to take time out of me to take care of something that had nothing to do with me anymore. I'm very disappointed in ATT I've been a valuable customer for a very long time now il going to switch to a different carrier who deserves my services.
No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.