Need help understanding your bill?
M

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 5:50 PM

PAYMENTS & CORONA VIRUS

Like many people, I was blindsided by Corona Virus.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I wasn't as freaked out about getting it as I was about being out of work.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; It took alot for me to contact KY Unemployment office because I don't believe in hand outs.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;I first contacted(ATTEMPTED) on FEB 10th with no luck.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I filled out everything online and here it is Sept 30th and I still haven't been successful in speaking with anyone.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; Along with unemployment, I never received stimulus check and up until Aug 1, I wasn't working.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; First time since grad College in 1998 that I had been off that long.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I've been working 72 plus hours 6 days a week to catch everything up.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; My apartment complex was wonderful in understanding, of course I'm not sure people can be evicted because of this pandemic.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; could have swore I heard or I had read somewhere where ATT put out something along the lines of not shutting off service at least thru the end of the year.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;I am almost caught up on everything with only my cell bill to go.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;My pay schedule got changed and instead of last friday its tomorrow and I forgot to let ATT know because I had scheduled to pay off my balance.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; Yesterday, my phone gets shut off.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;I called in and I asked if my service could be turned on until Friday(2 DAYS) when I get my check.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I was put on hold and he came back and&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; started blowing smoke up my a$$ by saying they appreciated my business since 2013 and actually that was the only reason my phone stayed on that long.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; (Edited per community guidelines)

&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; He said&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; NO SORRY you have to pay the balance which is $1200 to get service turned back on.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;I told him, because of the Virus, not only had I been extremely ill for 6 weeks, I hadn't worked from end of FEB to first of AUG, and I didn't receive unemployment or stimulus.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;All that I just said seemed to fall on deaf ears and it seemed the $$$ is the only thing ATT appreciates.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; &n(Edited per community guidelines)p;I wasn't asking for an extra 3 weeks, ONLY 2 DAYS.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I admit, me getting the dates wrong was my fault but 2 DAYS??!!!!! I never call in and ask for anything.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;

I called in yesterday and was only thinking of asking for those 2 days and getting my balance paid in full Fri Oct 2.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; Now, I'm considering going with another cell provider.......

&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;

How a quoted $50 UNLIMITED PLAN ends up between $120-$140 every month is a different topic all together

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

Your post is pretty much unreadable. Too many “Edited per community guidelines”. Punctuation and paragraphs would help too.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

i cant read it either

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.