Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
MayhemMechanix's profile

Scholar

• 

228 Messages

Mon, Oct 13, 2014 3:54 PM

Order from Apple gives account not matching?!?!?!?

Ok...

For spits and giggles, I just tried to order a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus from the Apple store.  I select the exact same model, capacity and color that I preordered on the 12th.

This is what I see when I click the button to check eligibility:

"Please enter your phone number, your billing zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you have multiple lines on your account, please enter the number for the phone you would like to upgrade, the billing zip code, and the last four digits of the master account holder’s Social Security number.

The mobile number that was entered does not match the billing zip code and/or Social Security number. Please try again."
ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hi MayhemMechanix,

You said you have a premier account in another thread, is it in a business name or your name? The best thing to do first, is to contact customer care and verify all the information on the account.

You might need to contact Apple and make sure they can handle premier accounts through their system as well.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Scholar

• 

228 Messages

7 y ago

Actually, I'm just a little confused.  Sometimes I come up as premier (signed up for the employee program) but other times, my wife, daughter, and I all come up on a personal account.

The order for my iPhone is always listed as premier.. although I do have two different order numbers with it.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.