Help for account, billing & more
X

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Nov 7, 2021 10:57 PM

Order cancelled can not verify!!!

tried to make a purchase. after all the steps and entering all my info, including your little credit verification. All was approved. submit order and 10 mins later emailed cancelled by At&t because could not verify it is me.... Seriously?? Go to  a AT&T store with my ID?? The closest store to me is in another town an hour away. If  I had  a store close to me I wouldn't be ordering online in the first place. Lets also mention the "online only deals"  pretty sure it is stated right in the wording online only. Let me state this again, why am I ordering online only deals if They are not online only, or It requires a 2 hour round trip to go to the store for my online order that is an online only deal? I;s to bad AT&T is a waste of time, and is not worth the gas, money,  and irreplaceably time it takes. Unfortunately for AT&T there are plenty of other "online retailers" and atm there are a ample supply of deals from the many others.  I personally will never so much as look at at&t products or services again, and will always refer or suggest other individuals to not waste time with them again.. You might stop taking so much personal info of people before you decide you can not verify it is them and simply direct them to a store if they wish to purchase products from you. 

• 

6 Messages

2 m ago

Ive got this same issue, and they don't give a single (Edited per community guidelines). I've been trying for weeks to fix it to take advantage of online only deals but they don't want my money so eff them. Verizon has no problem taking my money. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

This is true. I just finished my order with Verizon myself 0 issues. even got a free Samsung  Chromebook with my purchase. wasn't looking for a chrome book personally but couldn't turn down the price of free with purchase of the exact phone I tried to get from AT&T. figured my 6 year old can  now have a device to mess with as well. to my surprise long as I keep service with Verizon they credit me the cost of the device, so my phone is actually free as well,   so I am only paying for the service. 0 down , while At&t asked for 499.99 down and 46$ device charge and service fee. 80$ a month for two devices and service on both, got to say thanks AT&T for helping me get a better deal. It was perfect timing as the free chrome book deal ends the same day I got refused.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

10.7K Messages

2 m ago

AT&T is will to risk losing customers to protect people against being the victims of fraud. I'm not sure framing that as a reason for everyone to avoid AT&T makes a whole lot of sense.

Make sure to read the fine print on the Chromebook offer. Verizon isn't giving them away to be nice; it's a way for them to make more money. Make sure to confirm you meet all of the requirements to qualify. 

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I'm having the same issue & am now going with Verizon as well. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.