Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
Need help understanding your bill?
ricktubbs's profile

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Oct 4, 2022 5:15 AM

Online Payment of iPhone Installment Plan

How do you pay the remaining balance of your installment plan for your iPhone online? I have gone to the pay off your installment plan site and it gives a detailed listing of past payments and the remaining balance to be paid on the installment plan. However, I have searched and unable to find the location of the actual location of the payoff button. Can you please assist with this matter? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

101.8K Messages

2 months ago

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Yes, I’ve read these instructions and follows the links. However, when I go the payoff amount there is no link to payoff the amount owed. Thank you.

ACE - Sage

• 

101.8K Messages

2 months ago

Try using the mobile app instead. There are people who reported the website is a little more difficult.

I had no problem using the mobile app myself. Manage the installment actually appears in blue letters instead of black clicking on that takes you to the payoff screen with the warning mentioned in the link. 

If you are unfortunate enough to have combined billing, and it doesn't sound like you do, then it's At&t 🤬 combined billing that's blocking this.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Issued resolved! I went to an AT&T store and a customer representative was able to assist and the installment plan is paid off. Thank you formerlyknownas.

ACE - Sage

• 

101.8K Messages

2 months ago

Your welcome. But sorry you had to take a trip.  It's suppose to be easy online

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.