Need help understanding your bill?
M

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 7th, 2020 8:26 PM

Ongoing Billing Issues with AT&T Since October 2019 - Existing Internet Customer Who Moved To Space Coast Florida, New Mobile Customer

Does anyone know whom I need to get in touch with regarding several discounts and promotions that my local representative signed me up for, but have not been seeing on my billing statements? I've called *611 customer care a couple of times about it, but for some reason the most they can do is apply credits for what is supposed to be discounted instead of making sure that the proper discounts are applied from one month to the next. I've tried to get in touch with the Rep. who signed me up, but he hasn't responded to any of my texts or phone calls asking for assistance.

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

This is typical ATT sleazy "support". They don't solve your problem and lie to you. They overbill you from one month to another (even by a few cents). It's an illegal practice that has gone on forever. The only thing that will fix this issue is an eventual (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines).

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

It's reminiscent to me of similar issues I had with WOW! Internet a couple of years ago... signed a contract for 100mbps home internet for $50/mo all inclusive, but WOW! billing kept charging me an additional $10/mo for modem rental (even though the contract stated "Modem Included". I spent hours on the phone with their heavily accented 'Customer Care' people, even escalated my case to a couple of supervisors. All told me that the only way for them to honor my contract cost was to downgrade my service. My rep. who signed me up also ignored my calls and text messages. I wound up cancelling my service and returning their equipment. After that, they tried to say that I never returned the modem (I kept my receipt proving that I did) and that I owed them some $225 early termination fee. Then they sent a collection agency after me. I faxed over the contract and the equipment return receipt. Within a week I got a letter stating that the collection agency found that I was in the right, and that they would cancel any further collection actions and inform WOW! that they had in fact breached their own contract. They're another company that should have a C lass A ction L awsuit filed against them.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.