Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, March 10th, 2020 11:12 PM

Not Able to add plan in Cart

Hi,

I have reached out to many AT&T customer service representatives.

Since morning I am facing an issue while adding $300 for 12-month plan in my cart, It is giving me an error 'Uh-oh! Something went wrong.

We’re having trouble updating your cart. Try again in a bit, or call us at 800.331.0500.'

Is there someone who can help me with this issue.

Regards,

Aayush

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

4 years ago

Is this in reference to a wireless (cell phone) account?

• 

4 Messages

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

Moving post to wireless forum.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

4 years ago

This is a customer populated forum, you must call AT&T.

This thread may help after you purchase the plan, (which you must do as a new customer to AT&T.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ATT/comments/e5ymyw/att_prepaid_300_for_12_months_promo_advice_when/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• 

4 Messages

@lizdance40 Thanks that's helpful!

In my case, I am not able to add a plan in the cart so that I can order.

I reach out to customer care but still no proper response for resolution.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

clear cache and cookies from your device and try again. I just tried as a BYOD and had no problem adding to cart.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

Thanks, They fixed the issue overnight!

Now I am also able to place an order.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.