Help for account, billing & more
MrsRDtown214's profile

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

Wed, Mar 16, 2022 7:15 AM

No update on trade in phone I sent in on Feb 22

I sent my trade in phone and it shows it was picked up from the third party agency Pitney bowes on Feb 26. I took it to the usps on feb 22 and I have receipt. I chatted with a rep on Feb 24 and they informed me AT&T would get the trade in phone in 10 business days and it has been more than 10 days and the trade in status has not been updated. The 30 days to send your trade in is about to expire I do not want to have any issue with the promotion I got. 

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

3分前

The 30-day clock starts the day you made your purchase, and the day you posted your package with the United States Postal Service.   Your 30 day clock stopped when you mailed the package. 

It doesn't count how long Pitney Bowes takes to get the package back to HYLA. It doesn't count how long it takes HYLA to open and check in the phone.  

That's why they say it takes two to three Bill cycles for you to get your credits.

• 

3 Messages

1分前

I am in the same boat as you. There has been no update to tracking since Pitney Bowes picked up my phone from the Post Office. That was on April 4th.  I am still waiting.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1分前

It's been a little over one month. AT&T promotional material specifically says that it can take 3 Bill Cycles or 3 months from the time trade in is complete, before you get your credits.

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

1分前

I’m still waiting for them to give me an update on my trade in. The three installments payments have gone through already and now it’s says when looking up the order they cannot find it. But I will give them another few weeks more to see if I get News from them. 

• 

3 Messages

1分前

I haven't even gotten that far as to waiting for credits. I am still waiting on seeing if they actually get the trade in phone. It has been saying that it was picked up by pitney Bowes on 4/4. That's as far as it's gotten.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

11.5K Messages

1分前

All you can do it wait for credits. Take a screenshot of the page showing that Pitney Bowes picked it up for your records, and expect the credits on the 3rd bill after 4/4. 

If they don't show up then, there's an issue. Until then, there's not a problem.

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

1分前

I’ll keep you updated and hopefully I’ll see an update soon. I also have been checking the Pitney Bowes website shows the same 2/26 when they picked it up. 

• 

4 Messages

1分前

I mailed mine in on 12/28 through USPS, Pitney Bowes received it 12/29. But it is now 5/23 and Att says they haven't received it yet from my last call 5/20. I spoke with a rep 5/11 and they stated they he can see the pictures of the phone that were received and promised that I will see the credit on my account within 7 days. Guess what? No credit was applied as I am going into my 6 month. The rep from 5/20 call can't find any pictures of ATT receiving them.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1分前

@mrose1  file a BBB complaint online. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will call you.   Routine support is useless

• 

4 Messages

1分前

Thank you, do I contact my local BBB or do I file with BBB where ATT is located?

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

1分前

@mrose1 wow that is ridiculous 6 months. Yes definitely file a complaint with AT&T on the BBB website. I had to do that once at the beginning when I just had gotten my service with them. Hope you get your issue resolved soon. And I might just will need to that myself in a couple of weeks if I dont hear back from them. Please keep me updated. Thank you 

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

1分前

I filed a complaint today with BBB, as soon I hear something I will update.

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

1分前

I really hope you hear back from them soon and get it resolved. And thank you 

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

1分前

I’m in exactly the same boat. 
frustrating

• 

4 Messages

1分前

I filed a complaint with BBB on Monday and I received a phone call and email yesterday from the "Office of the President". He stated that he was able to see a picture of 1 phone but not the other 3 phones even though all 4 phones were sent in 1 box as I was told to do.

No trade in return was initiated on my behalf back in December. He stated that I should have received 4 labels and not just 1. I was able to find the trade in phones IMEI and sent that to him. I am waiting on his response now.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.