The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
H

• 

10 Messages

Thu, Oct 14, 2021 10:06 AM

No One Will Help. 3 closed tickets 7-8hr my time. Incompetence!!!!

So we switch to AT&T is August (2months ago). My husband has old phone. Gets new phone and we return and pay restocking fee because it does not work as well as his old phone. We try to “exchange the phone” for the new fold phone but the computer crashes and Ticket 1 submitted. We leave with his old phone.

He cracks the old phone screen and desperately needs a new phone so we try to order and they say “early upgrade $500 online.” I chat about this with AT&T. Ticket 2. Should be fixed in 24hr. Nope. 48hr Nope. Call back, same thing Ticket 3. Should be fixed in 48-72hr, nope. Call back, explain, the ATT rep tells me that maybe we have not paid for our phone, I said yes we have. Rep says maybe your credit is not good (I’m about to blow!!!!) I said our credit was FINE!!!! So then she looks and says it is the store issue go back there. Ticket 4. Return to store 45 minutes from our home (one way) with my 5yr old. Guess what???? They say no issue at the store. They can’t help me. Should be fixed in 72 hr. We are going on 2 weeks. No phone. Multiple lies. Incompetence. Verizon is a million times better. I have been with ATT 2 months. Nothing but issues….still no help in sight. No compensation for the 7-8hr out of my family time. Or the 70miles I drive for nothing. Where do you get help? I just want to pay off my new phone and walk away and never look back!!!  

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

3 m ago

@Hbradley4114

II know it's the pessimist in me writing this, but I don't trust At&t to send an entirely free, no catch phone.   Please check your account for a contract on the new line before the 14 day return window closes.  

• 

10 Messages

3 m ago

Will certainly check for a contract!! I was somewhat skeptical myself as well…..Thank you again for the invaluable advice!!!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.