Help for account, billing & more
H

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 6, 2020 7:23 AM

Newgistics has phone but has not been returned

Back in July I returned a phone for a warranty claim, had dead pixels on a Galaxy Fold, a new phone was sent out with a return label and etc. Shipped my phone back via USPS, 420569019202390100705206386599, it shows the item was tendered to return agent, from what I was told by calling USPS was that the item was delivered to Newgistics and they would send the phone to the warranty center. It is now been 3-4 months since I sent the phone back.

I have called USPS to verify this information with them, I have called AT&T for about 10 hours over the past 3 weeks, i at first had a case created to determine what the resolution of getting a credit added to my account for the balance of the phone. I had called back a few days later and spoke to a lady who had told me that the case was ruled in my favor. She said I would be credited to my account within a few days. This never happened, when i called back again they said the case was still in a processing phase and no decision had been made. And never heard back from the employee after that. I have called many other times and have been told by other employees that I need to call USPS and work it out with them, USPS is telling me they don't have the package and was sent to Newgistics, no body seems to do anything about this by contacting this company which is common knowledge online that this is a company you have contracted with to be the last step in delivery. When I enter my tracking ID into their site it just says its out for delivery with no status, no destination.

All representatives that I have spoken about after this seem clueless, and seem to do nothing to figure out what has happened and all claim to not understand what is going on or can't find that the phone has been returned yet to the repair center or whatever.

I need help I have spent way to long with no resolution.

ACE - Sage

• 

92.1K Messages

1 y ago

File a Better Business Bureau claim online. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will contact you directly

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.