Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Help for account, billing & more
B

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 12, 2020 4:05 AM

Need help fixing my SSN

I've been trying to order my girlfriend the new iphone 12 but the website and even the store i started my account at cant help me with it because my ssn was wrong and they cant fix in store. Plus the store wants me to pay full price for the phone tho I got my friest one for 400 down the day it came out. On top of that the dude who made my account messed up my account name and ssn and passcode. I finally got my passcode changed in the store but thats after waiting for almost 2 hours for the guy to help me. I just want my ssn and name fixed on my account so I can order a new phone for my girlfriend. We've waited over 2 weeks and it still wont work. I order the phone and I get an email saying I need to go to the store to fix it the issue but the last time I went they didnt fix anything it just made thing worse. I just want to order the phone and continue to work with att since ive had you guys my entire life with my family. This is my first account and nothing has been going right no matter how much I try your store served no help to fixing my issue.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

29.3K Messages

1 y ago

This is a public forum of other customers, not customer support. You will need to call AT&T to discuss how to fix your account info.

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I just want to know where to call without being sent to and auto message telling me how to reset my password. I've called 4 times

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

29.3K Messages

1 y ago

Call AT&T and when you get the voice system say "cancel". Hopefully an experienced retention agent will be able to direct you on the correct info. If not, then request a supervisor.

You will need to call during their business hours.

https://www.att.com/support/topic/wireless/

Bill & account
611 from AT&T mobile phone
Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm CT Saturday - Sunday 8am - 9pm CT

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

Just sat on the phone for 2 hours waiting for someone to answer and the moment they do they say hello, then it sounded like they dropped the phone and hug up on me. So needless to say im tired of this....

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.