Help for account, billing & more
C

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 30, 2020 11:31 AM

My plan of 5 years was mangled after 3 store employees failed to help me with my request and inflated my bill outrageously, please help.

I walked into my local AT&T store looking to upgrade my old iPhone and bring my girlfriend onto my plan, it’s a good thing I was off that day because I was there all day, after adding my girlfriends line they told me I have to pay off my entire phone to upgrade. I paid the large outstanding fee and they proceed to add a third line to my plan, this is concerning because that is tagged with a third iPhone which together on my bill is another $70+ a month, and to top it off, they told me in the store that they cannot take the third line off because I would have to pay the third phone I didn’t want off, and the cherry to top it off is they refused to give me the phone I’m now paying for or to remove the mistake entirely because I have been with you guys since I could buy a phone and I am hurt that my phone carrier would make it much harder to pay my bills. Please fix this.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

1 y ago

This is not AT&T it is a customer populated forum.  You are Anonymous here and no one will call you based on a post here. You have to call AT&T. 611 from your phone. 

I don't know what store you were dealing with but it does not sound like an AT&T corporate store. You can call AT&T, but the correct move would be to cancel everything before leaving that store, return all the phones and make an appointment at a corporate store or Best Buy location.   

And they can cancel the line if they process a return for a phone they didn't give you anyway.   

No idea what kind of newbie salesperson you dealt with. 

Address of that location? 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.