For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
fch1234's profile

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 1:37 AM

Closed

My at&t prepaid account disconnected today but I just added money this sunday

My at&t prepaid account disconnected today, but I just added money this Sunday, with text message showing succesfully paid. Now I cannot log in the account nor use the phone number. and I cannot call customer service bec I don't have another phone.  Please help. 

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

@MicCheck was your response for me?!? I just bought my phone less than two weeks ago because of the switch even then with my other phone I still could text and had data the only thing I couldn't do is make or receive any phone calls. And my husband switched  like two months ago so why all of a sudden now he has no account at all with at&t. 

Motorola G pure model:xt2163-5

mfg date 11-18-2021 

That's how I know it has nothing to do with the phone because my husband's sim card still will not work. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 years ago

@MeganM1994 The response wasn't directed at you. However, since you posted your information, it appears you did not buy a supported phone. There are several xt2163-X phones on the list, but 5 is not one of them. Where did you buy your phone? 

https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf

My response was intended for @GuillermoM 

• 

290 Messages

2 years ago

@TPEHAK @Rayherself 

Here's the information that I have been able to find online about the Huawei P30. 

All variants are 4G/VoLTE/HD Voice capable. 

And as long as the US government hasn't blocked Huawei.. (and thanks for that information) your device is capable of functioning on the network. 

At&t won't allow it to. 

There are workarounds... and the option to change carriers... I'm using a workaround for a Samsung Galaxy A70 right now. 

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

@MicCheck  I have no issues with my phone it's my husband's thats the issue my phone is supported. If it wasn't then it wouldn't have fixed the issues a 2 weeks ago with my service.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

2 years ago

@MeganM1994 Actually in your case, it would appear it is the phone. As noted above “There are several xt2163-X phones on the list, but 5 is not one of them”. 

• 

290 Messages

2 years ago

A

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

@sandblaster  MY fault it was supposed to be a 6 not a 5 sorry.....😏

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 years ago

@Nicolas81 I'm not sure what that screenshot is. Is it an AT&T site? 

According to the list published 4/12/2022, the Huawei P30 is not supported. The only Huawei phones are the Ascend XT2 (H1711) and the Ascend XT (H1711).

https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 years ago

@MeganM1994 I'm confused. Is the phone you posted the model number for the one that is not working? Only the model # of the phone with the issue is relevant. 

• 

290 Messages

2 years ago

@MicCheck I appreciate your response 

The screenshot was for @TPEHAK @Rayherself 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.