Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
donnako9's profile

2 Messages

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 1:55 PM

Closed

My Att credit for outage

I have yet to see my credit for the outage and I have received the email stating that my credit will be applied automatically.

I have 5 lines and none worked at this time so please be sure that all 5 lines are credited accordingly.

I understand that things happen, but it was unacceptable that not even one phone worked not even the emmergency call worked, but God forbid one doesn't pay their phone bill on time our service is swiftly disconnected, so yes I believe my credit should be given so I cam see my bill decline.

Att has also raised the unlimited monthly cost and the advantage protection cost without even sending notice to me, you seem to only notice when yu see your bills jump, notice should be provided ahead as a courtesy.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Getting credit for the wireless outage

ACE - Master

• 

10.9K Messages

4 months ago

If you read the bottom of the email, or go to the bottom of the web page that’s linked in the email, it says bill credits will typically be applied within 2 bill cycles.  It also says it’s one $5 credit per account, which seems like it’s just $5, no matter how many lines are on one account.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.