For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tylerwright3889's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 6th, 2015 2:02 PM

Mobile address

How do I find out the address for my mobile device? Is this the same as my phone number?
I don't understand. I was trying to update some notifications in one of my personal accounts. It is asking for a mobile address. The example was "123456789@yourprovider.com"

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @tylerwright3889

Your device's default email addresses are as follows:

• For text messages, the default email address is your 10-digit wireless number followed by @txt.att.net (example: 5551234567@txt.att.net).
  • For multimedia picture and video messages, the default email address is your 10-digit wireless number followed by @Anonymous.att.net (example: 5551234567@mms.att.net).

You can manage your email-to-text Message Preferences online, including creating an email alias and managing messages sent to your device's email address.

To use the Message Preferences site, you must first register to create an account:

1. Go to the Message Preferences Registration page.
  2. Enter a 4-8 character password in the Password field, and then re-enter it in the Password Confirmation field.
  3. Select a question from the Security Question drop-down list, and then enter an answer for it in the Security Answer field.
  4. Under Additional information, enter your 10-digit wireless number in the field provided.
  5. Select the box to accept the Terms and Conditions.
  6. Select Next to receive a text message with a numeric code you can use to complete the registration process.
  7. When you receive your registration code via text message, enter it in the field provided on the Registration Number page.
  8. Select Submit to create your Message Preferences account.

I hope this helps!

Michelle

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.