Need help understanding your bill?
kristanelyse's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 10th, 2022 12:08 AM

Lost phone number

I was on my moms plan. I would pay her monthly. It was just how we did things. She unexpectedly passed away and her husband cut my line because I disagreed with how he was handling my moms belongings.  Is there any way to get my number back? I have had that number for years.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

1 year ago

I'm sorry for your loss and for the stress of your situation.

If he has already disconnected the line, no, there is no way to recover a number once the line has been disconnected.

If he has not, then you need his cooperation to transfer billing responsibility for that line from him to you.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

1 year ago

Sorry, but this ⬆️ is correct. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Is there a way to get my voicemails I had saved that were from my mom?  Since there is no service it wont allow me to listen to them. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

1 year ago

If the line has been disconnected, then the mailbox itself has likely been deleted; no messages saved in it will be available.  If your phone downloaded the messages into an application on your phone, then they should still be there on the phone. 

1 Message

8 months ago

The AT&T Representative deactivated the wrong phone # associated to my cell phone today while deactivating other unnecessary lines that I had requested her to.  So she got one of the lines wrong.  I now have no service on my phone which is the main phone on the account and I desperately want my phone number as it has been with me and my business for 30 years!!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 months ago

@Asutton 

This is primarily a customer populated community.   We can't help you, please contact AT&T directly. You're probably going to have to go to an AT&T store to sort this out because they'll have to make a SIM card.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.