Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 11:54 PM

Lost iPhone found - need help to remove phone from stolen/lost device list

Hi, I requested a SIM card replacement in 2108 when I thought my iPhone was lost. I found my phone through Lost and Found in my company and recently I found out that my phone is on stolen/lost device list.

Can someone please help me?

Responses

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

@ATTHelp, can you help me on this issue?

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

This is a customer based forum, but it can be removed with the original owner calling into customer care to request it removed form the “black list.” You can reach them on 611 or MyAtt app (or att.com chat).

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

2 months ago

You can remove it by calling at&t (who ever blacklisted it).

HOWEVER:

If you made an insurance claim, the phone belings to Asurion, and cannot be removed from blacklist.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…