For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
p4cmkcar's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 4th, 2023 8:33 PM

Is there an audit log of all the support tickets/cases that are processed on your ATT wireless account??

I'm specifically asking about getting a report/log of all SUPPORT activity on a BUSINESS wireless account (but it would be great if this is available for personal accounts as well). This would specifically show all the support tickets created for my Business account for any period (lets just say the last 90 days for example), to see what support activity was requested or needed, on _____ Date, handled by _______ ATT Rep or Employee ID, and show is this support case was closed/resolved or was it still pending, and possibly the ticket/case#.

It would be preferable to have a detailed description on the report also that shows some info on how the ticket was resolved or closed out and then the completed date, and if there was communication of any sort sent to the customer via __________? 

That way I can actually assess what activity took place to make certain changes on my account, see specifically what those changes are in "AT&T terminology" (which helps me communicate better with your support center when I have to follow up), and more importantly understand the way some of our pending support tickets get "resolved" days later but on our end nothing changed. So I need to see what exactly to follow up on in the details of the last person to work on our account, however, I'm told by several Att Reps that support reps cannot see details of the last support ticket you are calling about so I start from the beginning with a new person. I would like access to my account support history in detail. It is also the only way I can provide you with true an honest customer service feedback surveys that seem to be of importance.  

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.