Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 6, 2020 10:00 PM

Is there a live chat or a phone number for support?

I have been an AT&T customer for a VERY long time. In November we signed up for the business account and were promised a rebate that would appear in "a couple billing cycles". Still has not shown up and I've called the local office numerous times and they'll "check into it and call me back." Now there's no answer at the local office (which I can understand with what's going on) but the voicemail is full, so can't leave a message. My point is, I want to contact support and chat or talk to someone and find out what is happening with my rebate. I've searched the website and I either get directed to pages with ERROR or run in circles back to the same pages with no ability to contact anyone

Is there a way to chat or call support, if so, does anyone have a number or way to chat?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.2K Messages

2 months ago

The contact us link at the bottom of this webpage has contact options for which ever servcie applies. ⤵️

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.