The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
R

• 

2 Messages

Tue, May 26, 2020 3:04 PM

iPhone 11 Promotion - Never applied to my account!!

I switched to AT&T from Verizon in October 2019. I switched under an iPhone 11 Promotion where you get $500 off if you switch from Verizon and $200 if you trade in a phone (which I did and sent back to ATT!).

I switched 2 lines, 1 of them I traded in an iPhone, one I did not.

1 line overcharged $23.34/month totalling $163.38 after 7 payments

1 line overcharged $16.67/month totalling $116.69 after 7 payments

I have not received phone installment credits yet!!!! Traded in my phone and got nothing for it! I call in every month to beg for them to fix my account and no one can!

AT&T, you have been over charging me every month and I am going to start to post all over social media on your pages that you are not helping a customer. I am stuck in a contract now and am overpaying for something I did not agree to.

Why can't you fix this?!?!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.2K Messages

2 y ago

Escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you. If they can’t or won’t fix, no one will.

• 

2 Messages

Thanks for the feedback. This is very helpful. I will be filing both.

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

There is no need to do both as either one will have the same results. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will contact you directly they relate their nest right on the

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.