Need help understanding your bill?
tcanpark's profile

1 Message

Monday, December 4th, 2023 8:03 PM

International Roaming

Do I have International Roaming if I have the Mobile Share Value with roll over data and 30 gigabits?  I am traveling to Mexico and want to make sure I have the proper coverage.  Is International Roaming included in my plan or do I need to add it?

Thank you.

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

3 months ago

You have international roaming, in that you can use your phone when you're overseas. It is expensive, however. 

If you are traveling in Central or South America, you consider changed to the Unlimited Premium plan. It includes unlimited calls, text, and data in 19 Latin American countries at no additional charge. 

If you are going elsewhere, or don't want to change plans, you should make sure International Day Pass is active. One it is turned on, there nothing more to do. If you connect to a foreign tower, you are charged $10. That covers 24 hours of service. The same is true going forward, up to 10 days per billing cycle. After that, there are no further costs to you until the next billing cycle begins.

On days you aren't using foreign service, there is no charge, so once it's on you can leave it on so you'll always be covered.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.