Need help understanding your bill?
Brandy04's profile

1 Message

Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 10:58 PM

I want to be done with att

I’m not happy with customer services, prices or service!! I’ve already canceled my cable service after months of them trying to charge me for service that didn’t work!! I spent countless hours on the phone with customer service just to be lied over and over!! My phone and internet service constantly have issues and don’t work. My phone service is garbage. I spent an entire day on the phone with them while on vacation trying to get my service to work. The service also doesn’t work most of the time in my new truck. When trying to connect att phone to my truck, the informant screen goes black. However, we’re able to connect non-at phones to truck without problems..Every time I speak with att I’m told something different, and they NEVER follow through……it’s pointless!!! They even had the nerve to bill me in August for over 500.00 for a phone that was turned in to their corporate location in March. Not only did I have to spend 2 more days trying to correct the issue, but once corrected, they billed me the following month a late fee. Once again, I had to waste my time having their problems corrected. I have 2 att phones on next up that are eligible for upgrade. What are my options to just be done with att?

Accepted Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.9K Messages

4 months ago

So log into your account and pay off your phones. Follow the instructions to unlock your phones, then you can port your phone numbers to a different service provider.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.