Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jun 13, 2017 1:51 AM

I need to get a listing of my outgoing calls from April 10th through May 20th, 2017.

How can I do that. No, I haven't been saving my call logs on the phone unit......

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

36K Messages

3 years ago

Call logs are on your monthly bills. For the current bill cycle, call logs are on your online account under usage.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I don't get monthly bills.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

36K Messages

3 years ago

Do you have prepaid service? If so, your call logs are on your gophone account. I believe you can go back 6 months.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

thanks. got it. and sorry for the delay in acknowledging!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I need to get a listing of outgoing calls from December 2017 until Jan 10th, 2018

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I made a call to AT&T & promised a payment of $278.00 this was accepted now my phone is turned off.  I'm deeply disappointed that this has occurred.  I don't understand why after I called and made arrangements that you have turned my service off. I'm on disability I get paid the third day of the month. Please help me, I've always paid my payment arrangements, this leaves me with no communication to the Doctor or my family. I'm an elderly woman who desperately needs my phone.

PLEASE HEP ME.CONNIE [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…