For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?

New Member


1 Message

Sunday, May 10th, 2020 8:28 AM

i just want to cancel one line to transfer to another carrier, please help.

just trying to cancel a line and use it with another carrier, can you please the process, m trying to cancel the phone ending in 3697 so i can transfer it to my google fi. thx in advance. please if you are an att employee, create a ticket and send me the link to follow up to my onfile att email.

thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert


64.7K Messages

4 years ago

You contact the new carrier and tell them you want to port the number. You will need the ATT account number and pin. Porting the number will cancel that line on ATT. If you cancel the line before porting, you lose the number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.